Oral test approaching

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm pretty freaked out. You see, in two months time there would be a test in which I would be sitting in  front of all three of my Russian Language lecturers- The Olgas. Once I take my seat, they will start bombarding me with questions by questions and I would be expected to answer them all confidently, lucidly and most importantly, correctly.

Looking in the mirror, I don't think I'm quite ready yet for the test. My Russian is scarcely in primary level, contradict to the others who seem to speaking Russian quite natively already. Their proficiency demands praises.

But perhaps I got plenty of time to train myself. Two months. That's sure is a long time to practice- communicating with my peers in Russian majority of the time, remembering all the given vocabs and understanding the fucking mind-boggling Russian grammatical rules. 

I'll try my hardest- as I will never let myself fumble, stumble and tremor in front of those bitches. Hell no.